Insulated hand tools from Jameson provide maximum electrical protection. They are suitable for working live or close to live parts at nominal voltages up to 1,000-Volt. The 7-Piece Insulated Nut Driver Kit is ideal for use in a wide variety of utility, electrical, and telecommunication applications. Includes one 8-pocket tool roll and 7 nut drivers sized at 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7-16 in. and 1/2 in.
- Engineered nylon 11 injection molded to tool for maximum personal protection for live line applications
- Every tool is inspected, tested to 10,000-Volt and rated to 1,000-Volt
- Cut, abrasion and impact resistant, virtually indestructible, with an industry-leading lifetime limited warranty
- Withstands extreme temperatures and meets stringent requirements for CAT-C (cold impact rating)
- Exceeds international standards: IEC 60900:2012 and ASTM F1505
There are no reviews yet.