Insulated hand tools from Jameson provide maximum electrical protection. They are suitable for working live or close to live parts at nominal voltages up to 1,000-Volt. The 12 in. insulated adjustable wrench is ideal for use in a wide variety of utility, electrical, and telecommunication applications.
- 12 inch Adjustable Wrench
- Engineered nylon 11 injection molded to tool for maximum personal protection for live line applications
- Every tool is inspected, tested to 10,000-Volt and rated to 1,000-Volt
- Cut, abrasion and impact resistant
- Industry-leading lifetime limited warranty
- Withstands extreme temperatures and meets stringent requirements for CAT-C (cold impact rating)
- Exceeds international standards: IEC 60900:2012 and ASTM F1505
There are no reviews yet.