Johnson’s 1234-2400 heavy-duty magnetic aluminum I-Beam level frames assures durability and accuracy and is Jobsite Tough. Strong holding magnetic edge allows hands free use on ferrous metal surfaces. A top read window simplifies viewing the level vial in horizontal applications. Features oversized easy-read 1/2 in. vials and non-slip comfort hand grips. Durable protective, field replaceable, acrylic cover plates protect vials from water and dust. Shock absorbing end caps protect the frame when dropped.
- Strong holding magnetic edge allows hands free use on ferrous metal surfaces
- Oversized 1/2 in. Dia vials are easy-read
- Heavy duty aluminum frame job site tough
- Ergonomic cushioned hand grips
- SurroundView vials reflect ambient light for easy-read
- Top-read window maximizes readability
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov