Use the Johnson Brass Stair Gauges (2-Pack) to help take accurate measurements for your next carpentry project. These gauges are made of machined solid brass. They are designed to attach to rafters or carpentry squares to help quickly prepare the material for precise and repeatable angled cuts.
- For general carpentry use
- Designed to clamp onto rafters or carpenter squares
- Helps you quickly layout rafters and stair stringers for angle cuts
- Butt up against the board you need to mark to help make it easy to accurately repeat your angles
- Machined solid brass construction with knurled screws
- Includes 2-Gauges