Featuring a strong holding magnetic edge and hands free use is this Johnson Digital Laser Level and Angle Locator. It has 5 construction languages and takes 3 “AA” alkaline batteries. It also includes an instruction manual and soft-sided pouch. The working range of the locator is 0 to 182.5 degrees, and this tool features push button calibration for easy use.
- 5 construction languages – units of measure (degrees, percent, mm/m, in./ft. in decimal, in./ft. in fractional)
- Working range of angle measure is 0 degrees – 182.5 degrees
- Auto digit inversion for overhead measurements
- Laser beam for transfer of reference points
- Push button calibration
- Audible indicator at 0 degrees and 90 degrees
- Strong holding magnetic edge allows hands free use