Johnson’s 40-6532 rotary laser system is the perfect tool for indoor and outdoor leveling jobs. The rotary features horizontal self-leveling as well as manual leveling in the vertical plane, while its split beam establishes a 90-degree angle. The rotary also features two laser beam modes – dot and two adjustable line lengths – making it a versatile tool for any number of applications. Accuracy is 3/16” at 100’ and never a problem thanks to the visual and audible alarms that alert you when the rotary is beyond its leveling range and the locking compensator that protects the inner pendulum during transport. With an included NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 6.4V battery charger, battery compartment, detector and clamp, remote control, tinted glasses and hard-shell carrying case, this rotary laser system comes equipped with everything you need to get up and running! When working in brightly lit conditions, consider Johnson’s 40-6543 green beam rotary laser system featuring GreenBrite technology.
- Self-leveling in the horizontal plane
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90 degrees split beam
- Laser beam modes include dot and two adjustable line lengths
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- 40-6532 Includes > Laser, NiMH rechargeable battery pack, 6.4V battery charger, 4 “C” alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), detector with clamp and 9V battery, remote control and 9V battery, tinted glasses, and hard-shell carrying case