Johnson’s 40-6648 Self-Leveling Cross & Line Laser combines the features of a cross-line laser with an additional 90 degree plumb line useful for checking square reference of beams, posts, or any other object. A 1/4″-20 tripod thread and manual mode also let you project orthogonal lines at any angle, for stairs and other non-level applications.
- 1 horizontal and 2 vertical lines at 90°
- Locking compensator protects pendulum during transport
- Visual out-of-level indicator
- Manual mode for use at any angle
- 1/4″-20 tripod thread for use with most common tripods
- Ideal for flooring and alignment
- 40-6648 Includes > Laser, 2 “AA” alkaline batteries