Johnson’s self-leveling 5-dot laser offers the accuracy and convenience your next project requires. It simultaneously projects 5 self-leveling beams, making it a versatile tool for your jobsite, and it can be rotated 360° when attached to the included multi-functional base that mounts to metal surfaces. Accuracy is never a problem thanks to the design – just spin the laser on its base to quickly validate calibration – no special equipment needed. The laser also features a locking mechanism that protects the inner pendulum during transportation. With the included multi-functional magnetic laser mount, mounting strap, magnetic target, tinted glasses, and soft-sided carrying case, this laser comes equipped with everything you need to get your job up and running.
- Projects five self-leveling beams simultaneously
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Laser can be rotated 360° when attached to magnetic laser mount
- 40-6680 Includes > Laser, multi-functional magnetic base, 3 “AA” alkaline batteries, mounting strap, magnetic target, tinted glasses, and soft-sided carrying case