This remote display is an accessory for Johnson’s 40-6791 red beam machine mountable detector. On many pieces of equipment such as skid steers, wheel loaders and backhoes, the machine mountable detector’s best mounting location for visibility to the rotary and true indication of bucket height is not in the best position for the operator to see the detector’s display. The remote display solves this issue by simply repeating the detector’s display inside the operator’s cab. This remote display operates off the power supply of the 40-6791 detector, which is either its own internal battery, or a 12 – 24 V connection. An included 32′ cable makes the connection, and the display easily secures to your equipment with a single screw.
- Can be mounted near the operator and transfers the signal from the machine-mountable detector to the remote display
- Connected to machine mountable detectors with the provided cable (32.5 ft.)
- The LED’s on the remote display correspond with that of the machine mountable detector
- This remote display is a useful accessory for anyone using Johnson’s 40-6791 machine mountable detector.
- Saves time on a jobsite where laser detectors are mounted to equipment such as bulldozers, front-end loaders, backhoes and skid steers.
- 40-6792 Includes > Remote display and cable