Johnson’s 8 ft. Durable Aluminum Grade Rod has graduations printed on both sides. One side features in./ft. graduations with a white background while the second side features metric graduations on a yellow background. This dual side graduated tool allows one tool to do the job of two. The durable aluminum construction assures years of use in the toughest work environments. A 8 ft. grade rod is a necessary tool whenever rotary lasers and detectors are used for measuring elevations. This grade rod is a universal dimension and can be used with any brand detector and detector bracket.
- Durable aluminum with anodized finish
- Telescoping rod for easy storage
- Dual graduations – ft./tenths and ft./in.
- Tough aluminum construction
- Great for many applications
- Can be used with any detector