The Jonard Tools Push-Pull Force Gauges are economically constructed and made of high impact polystyrene casing. This force gauge is graduated in both grams and ounces and has full scale accuracy with permanent calibration set to ±1 graduation. It is ideal for field service use and applications requiring gauges with maintenance free operation.
- Simplified in construction yet accurately measures push-pull forces
- Gauge is graduated in two scales: grams and ounces
- Ideal for field service use and applications requiring gauges with maintenance free operation
- Precision springs are individually calibrated and checked with dead weights
- Scales have full accuracy as the permanent calibration is held to ± 1 graduation
- Accuracy: 1 graduation, maximum capacity: 8 oz. (220 g), metric capacity: 220 g x 5 g, Avoirdupois capacity: 8 oz. x 0.25 oz.
- These force gauges can also be used to test belt tension in ATMs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov