Designed with a curved blade and insulated handle, this cable dismantling knife is the perfect tool for slitting or cutting the sheathing off of cables without damaging the conductor insulation inside. This cable dismantling knife also features the following: Dual component insulated handle is rated for use on live equipment up to 1000V and is compliant with DIN EN 60900 (VDE 0682-201):2013-04 standards. Ergonomically designed stainless steel curved blade and soft grip make it comfortable and easy to slit and cut sheathing off cables. Guide shoe on knife tip prevents center conductor insulation from being damaged. Included safety cap and tethering hole make storage convenient.
- Curved blade: push or pull to remove sheathing off cables without damaging the conductor insulation inside
- Rated for use on live equipment up to 1000V and is compliant with DIN EN 60900 (VDE 0682-201): 2013-04 standards
- No damage: guide shoe on knife tip prevents center conductor insulation from being damaged
- Ergonomic design: curved blade and dual-component insulated grip make this comfortable and easy to use
- Includes: safety cap and tethering hole for convenient storage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov