The Jonard Tools patented MS-306 Mid Span Slit and Ring Tool is the perfect tool for accessing optical fibers in outer jackets and buffer tubes quickly and easily. We have incorporated a ring feature in the tool to make it even more versatile. The MS-306 consists of 6 precision slitting grooves and 6 precision ring grooves ranging in size from 1.2 mm to 3.3 mm. Groove Sizes: 1.2 – 1.5 mm 1.5 – 1.8 mm 1.8 – 2.1 mm 2.1 – 2.5 mm 2.5 – 2.9 mm 2.9 – 3.3 mm.
- Easy operation: simply open the tool, place the fiber in the proper groove, lock the tool, and either pull the fiber through to slit, or rotate the tool around the fiber to ring
- Versatile use: this slitter has 12 different sized precision grooves with size markings to accommodate cables 1.2 to 3.3 mm in diameter without damaging the fiber inside
- Lightweight and portable: with a compact design weighing less than 2.5 oz. with included tethering hole, this mid span tool is perfect to use in tight spaces or on the go
- Award-winning design: all of our MS series mid span tools are patented for their unique design and functionality, our MS-426 won the 2019 cabling installation and maintenance gold award for innovation and our MS-6 won the same prestigious award in 2018
- Lifetime warranty: this product has a lifetime warranty as Jonard tools makes high quality products that are made for life
- Replacement blades available: the replacement blade cartridge for this mid span slitter is our model number MS-306RB
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov