The 22 teeth Lancelot chain saw cutter fits 4.5 in. angle grinders with 7/8 in. (16 mm) center holes. Not as aggressive as the 14 and 12 tooth and leaves a finer finish but you’ll be amazed at the power and control. Excellent for use in dual tandem combination with another 22 or 14 tooth Lancelot but can also be paired.
- Sculpts, channels, hollows and cuts curves; excellent for rapid wood removal, cutting and general shaping
- 4 in. (100 mm) diameter chainsaw blade is housed between 2 stainless steel discs
- Fits most 4 in. (100 mm), 4.5 in. (115 mm) and European 125 mm disc/angle grinders
- All our blades have twice the amount of regular teeth resulting in the blade powering its way through the hardest of woods and other soft nonferrous materials
- Should the blade hit a nail or piece of wire in wood, on most occasions it will cut through the obstruction; if not, the impact will cause the chain to stop while the discs rotate giving the user a warning to stop the angle grinder; this is a major safety feature, which virtually eliminates kickback and binding
- All our chains are easily sharpened with a 5/32 in. (4 mm) chain saw file
- Speed of the angle grinder rotating at between 10,000 to 13,000 RPM provides users with the most efficient and powerful cutting and shaping power tool accessory in the world
There are no reviews yet.