The World’s Smallest Chainsaw This disc accessory fits Merlin and Merlin2 miniature angle grinders for wood carving – A Wizard of a Tool. A unique feature about all our chains is that they are a full house design which simply means the chain circlet consists of consecutive left and right teeth – the teeth are not separated by skip links co mmon to standard chain saw. All our blades have twice the amount of regular teeth resulting in the blade powering its way through the hardest of woods and other soft non ferrous materials.
- One merlin disc accessory – 2 in. (50 mm) diameter, includes 8 tooth saw chain between two 10 mm discs
- Use to remove, cut, shape and sculpt various materials such as wood, dense foam, foam core, bone, horn, antler, rubber, ice and soft non-ferrous materials
- Sharpens easily with our 5/32 in. round file
- Changing accessories is easy using the Allen key and lockdown spindle button in the die cast housing
- A variety of other 2 in. disc accessories are available to fit merlin and merlin2; from specialty cutters to sanders – King Arthur’s tools offers a selection of discs to expand your creativity
- Not for industrial use
- For hobby applications only
There are no reviews yet.