Universal Wrench, Flange and Nut fit any make or model. Standardizes fitment of accessories to a variety of power tools. Tools from different manufacturers often have different sized nuts, disc flanges and 2 pin spanner wrenches, none of which are compatible with each other.
- One hex wrench, one 5/8 in. universal flange and one 5/8 in. universal nut
- Fit accessories to power tools with either of two spindle thread shaft sizes 5/8 in. and 14 mm, including angle grinders from 4.5 in. to 9 in. (115 mm to 230 mm)
- Secure and tighten any accessory easily secure flap disc sanders, grinding wheels, chainsaw blades (single or in tandem), carbide discs, wire brushes, masonry blades, polishers and buffing wheels
- Universal nut fits all 5/8 in. or 14 mm spindle thread shafts, including Ryobi, DEWALT, porter cable, Milwaukee, BLACK+DECKER, Hitachi, Makita, Bosch, Fein and other makes of electric and pneumatic power tools, including angle grinders, sander/polishers and sander/grinders
- Universal flange will securely hold all of your 7/8 in. (22 mm) center hole single accessories on the power tool
- Cutaway sides make it easy to release a tight flange with an adjustable wrench or pliers
- Universal nut replaces different size 2 pin spanner wrenches for a simple and secure fit
There are no reviews yet.