The Lisle LIS51900 Spot Weld Chisel is used to separate panels after the spot-weld has been drilled out. You can use the chisel’s blade with a hammer from the end of the side through the panel seam to separate the panels without damage. The blade is sharp on 3-sides, and it is offset for clearance.
- Lisle LIS51900 is used to separate panels
- Use the blade with a hammer from the end of the side through the panel seam
- Separates panels without damage
- Blade is sharp on 3-sides
- Blade is offset
- Offset blade achieves optimal clearance
- Can be resharpened with grinding wheel
There are no reviews yet.