The Lufkin 6 mm x 30 mm Peerless Chrome Clad Surveying Tape is designed for Engineers and Surveyors who prefer a 4-arm reel. The Tape comes with both a 580 finger ring and a 579 Engineers conversion rule. Tape blade is Chrome Clad for a long-life.
- Designed for engineers and surveyors who prefer a 4-arm reel
- Chrome clad and yellow clad blade
- Blade 1 mm/4 mm/6 mm W and 0.016 mm/0.4 mm T
- Subdivided line removes easily from reel
- Long, easy-action winding handle that locks line in any position
- Reel is nickel plated, 4-arm with rollers in each arm for smooth winding
- Open design construction aids in drying line and clearing out dirt
- Pair of 580 finger rings and a 579 engineers conversion rule are furnished with tape or replacement line
- Reel available separately
- Blade style: E11
There are no reviews yet.