Makita 4-1/2 in. Abrasive Grinding Wheels feature an innovative grain structure engineered for optimum performance, efficient material removal and longer wheel life. These type 27 wheels are constructed of high quality aluminum oxide abrasive grains for increased performance and added durability. These wheels are designed to be used on most 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinders for general grinding of ferrous metals.
- General purpose grinding wheel
- 24 grit; 1/4 in. T, 7/8 in. arbor hole
- For use with 4-1/2 in. angle grinders
- Convenient 25 pack
- Innovative grain structure engineered for optimum performance, efficient material removal and longer wheel life
- Ideal for grinding ferrous metal
There are no reviews yet.