The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a 7.5 Amp, 11,000 RPM motor that is powerful enough for heavy, professional-grinding applications. With the AC/DC switch, you can use alternative power sources, as well as lock the tool on and off via the switch for continuous, comfortable operation during extended periods of time.
- Includes a 4-1/2 in. grinding wheel (741424-8-1), grinding wheel guard (125273-5), lock nut wrench, lock nut, side handle and inner flange
- Compact, lightweight design at only 4.5 lbs.
- Small diameter barrel grip at only 2-1/2 in. for added comfort
- Labyrinth construction to seal and protect the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Protective zigzags varnish to seal the armature from dust and debris
- Extra-large paddle switch for comfortable operation
- Thicker coil wires that are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All-ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Rotatable gear housing that you can position every 90°
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 1-year warranty on tool
- Includes: 4-1/2 in. grinding wheel (741424-8-1), grinding wheel guard (125273-5), lock nut wrench, lock nut, side handle, inner flange
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov