The 21º Full Round Head 3-1/2″ Framing Nailer (model AN924) combines durable construction and robust performance with ease-of-use features for wood framing applications. The AN924 is engineered for a range of applications including framing walls, floors and roofs, as well as construction of roof and floor decking, floor and wall sheathing/siding, and sub-flooring. It is ideal for framers, roofers and carpenters. The AN924 drives 21º plastic collated framing nails from 2″ to 3 1/2″ in length and .113 to .148 in diameter. It has a 2-mode selector switch (bump, sequential) for increased convenience. The AN924 has a lightweight design (only 8.3 lbs.) with durability features that include a heat-treated S7 steel driver blade, a solid aluminum top-loading magazine, and a nail lock-out mechanism that protects the tool and work surface from dry-fires. Added features include tool-less depth adjustment for flush or countersink nailing, added tool hook, and an ergonomic rubberized grip.
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2″ x .148 in diameter
- Drives 21º plastic collated framing nails from 2″ to 3 1/2″ in length and .113 to .148 in diameter
- Lightweight design at only 8.3 lbs.
- Solid top-loading aluminum magazine for longer life
- Front magazine cover for additional nail support
- Heat treated S7 steel driver blade for durability
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Reversible hook allows tool to remain close by
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Sharp, pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled nailing at an angle
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select contact or sequential nailing options
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 4.3 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.