The Makita 3-1/4 in. Starlock Segmented Blade is engineered for plunge and accurate cutting. The blade is ideal for plunging into soft wood, laminated floors, and drywall. The blade features an ultra-thin 0.55 in. kerf. The high carbon steel edge works for general-purpose wood cutting applications. The Starlock Interface provides maximum performance and is compatible with most oscillating multi-tools (sold separately).
- Ideal for cutting softwood, MDF, laminated floors, epoxy, and drywall
- Engineered for plunge and accurate cutting
- Adjustable to 12 positions at 30° increments, with optimized tooth geometry for dedicated materials
- High carbon steel edge for general-purpose wood cutting applications
- Ultra-Thin 0.05 in. kerf
- Starlock Interface for maximum performance
- Compatible with most oscillating multi-tools