Dual Drive bits are a unique stubby length fastener driver system that can be used with any 1/4 in. square drive socket spinner handle, ratchet or T-handle and drive the outer diameter with either 7/16 in. wrench or box wrench. Bits made from S2 tool steel with proprietary heat treat for superior strength and durability. Precision tip profile manufactured for positive and precise fastener engagement. Titanium nitride coating for added strength and wear resistance.
- Low profile design: 3/4 in. L, 1-piece design, allows for access in close quarters
- Dual-drive: use any 1/4 in. square drive device or use wrench on outer diameter
- Titanium nitride coated for added strength and wear resistance
- Sockets marked with size for easy identification
- Comes with color coded storage rail
- Precision tip profile manufactured for positive and precisie fastener engagement
- TORX set includes T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T47, T50 and T55
There are no reviews yet.