The Mayhew 25078 Knurled 3/4 in. – 19 mm Brass Drift Punch is 12 in. long and used for non-marring applications and designed to inhibit sparking. These tools are made of consumable brass. These knurled handles tools are great for when you need a tool that won’t mar or spark. Mayhew has a full line of brass tools to meet anyone’s needs.
- Smooth polished finish
- Non-marring/non-sparking, will not damage harder steel materials
- Knurled handle for a more secure grip
- Popular uses: aligning steel, car repairs, gun smiting/ repairing, oil, gas, chemical and mining applications
- Use the tools of the pros Mayhew
- Great drift punch set
- Popular uses: aligning, repairing applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.