Select one of two DRIVE CONTROL modes for optimal performance from this lightweight 3/8 in. impact wrench, outfitted with a square-drive anvil. Spurred by a POWERSTATE brushless 12 volt motor engineered to stay cool and run longer than anything in its class, this compact Milwaukee tool is a tradesman’s best-kept secret. Squeeze into tight spaces and let the cordless lithium-ion machine work its magic with up to 1400 in. lbs. of torque and variable speeds reaching 2650 RPM. Let the impacting action of this device fasten or loosen lug nuts and lag bolts with ease.
- Includes: (1) M12 FUEL brushless 3/8 in. impact wrench and (1) belt clip
- Fasten modes: 1. 0-1200 RPM, 0-2650 IPM; 2. 0-2650 RPM, 0-3500 IPM
- Weighs just 2 lbs.
- Compatible with Milwaukee M12 batteries and chargers (sold separately)
- LED light illuminates work space
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining battery life
- Components forged with REDLINK PLUS circuitry engineered to provide peak drive control that prevents stripping and overdriving
- 5-year limited warranty