The M12 Rivet Tool is the first cordless solution that delivers fast, easy riveting while maintaining performance, durability and size. The 2550-20 can pull up to 3/16 in. stainless steel rivets, 450 1/8 steel rivets on one 1.5 Amp/hour. charge and reduces muscle effort from a hand tool by over 60%. No compressors or hoses during set up and operation makes this tool a great replacement to pneumatic products. 2X longer life over current cordless solutions delivers greater durability from common jobsite conditions and use. This is the most compact cordless rivet tool on the market, measuring only 6.5 in. length allowing users more access in tight spaces. The M12 Rivet Tool is part of the M12 battery platform, offering 90+ solutions on one battery system.
- Pull up to 3/16 in. stainless steel rivets
- 450 1/8 in. steel rivets per charge
- Part of 90+ solutions on the M12 platform
- Pull 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in. rivets
- Aluminum, steel, stainless steel – capacity
- 0.8 in. stroke length
- 2,000 lbs. pulls force
- Tool holds rivet in any orientation
- Nose reach = 1.55 in.
- Types of rivets used -3/32 in.-3/16 in. all material
- Includes Nose Pieces -3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in. rivet sizes
- Includes: 2550-20 M12 rivet tool, (2) M12 compact battery pack 1.5Ah (48-11-2401), M12 battery charger 48-59-2401
There are no reviews yet.