The Milwaukee 4-Piece 6-1/2 in. Spur Auger Bit Set features the best assortment of double wing spurs for fast, clean holes in wood. Designed with electricians, plumbers, utilities and other trades in mind, Milwaukee auger bits are impact-rated, so they’re strong enough for a variety of applications. The double wing spurs continually scribe the hole, producing smooth holes without breakout. The polished and coated flute finish means chips won’t stick, eliminating time-consuming stops to clean the bit. The set includes 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 7/8 in. and 1 in. auger bits in a roll-up pouch with room for extra bits.
- Included heavy duty, canvas pouch for convenient storage
- Double wing spurs: allow for fast, clean hole cutting
- Red, non-stick flutes for faster drilling speeds and more efficient chip ejection
- Fast chip removal: Nonstick, polished and coated flutes eliminate costly cleaning time
- Versatile: one line of Milwaukee spur auger bits covers all applications and tools
- Impact-rated shank: strong enough to use with an impact wrench
- Sizes included: 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 7/8 in. and 1 in.
- Sizes include: 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 7/8 in. and 1 in.