The 3 in. hollow shafts on these Milwaukee Nut Drivers are ideal for long bolts or threaded rod applications. For additional torque and leverage, fit an open-end wrench (sold separately) onto the Wrench Ready hex steel shanks for extra oomph in removing stripped or rusted bolts. Marine-grade chrome plating offers superb rust protection and the universal driver heads fit several fasteners, including square, hex, 12-point and spline.
- Universal driver head fits several fasteners, including hex, square, 12-point and spline
- Outfitted with deep-well sockets to drive multiple fasteners
- 3 in. hollow shanks allow use on long bolts and threaded rods
- Fashioned with chrome-plated marine-grade rust protection for lasting durability
- Sizes included: 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in. and 9/16 in.
- Multiple ID markings enable quick tool identification on job site