Milwaukee Selfeed drill bits deliver speed and endurance for repetitive drilling of large holes. Designed for any trade that demands woodcutting for installing pipe and conduit, Selfeed bits feed into work without pressure and provide faster boring of clean, accurate holes. The bits have improved balance with reduced runout, while the hex shank provides a secure gripping surface for the drill chuck. Every Milwaukee Selfeed drill bit is coated with a rust inhibitor. Built to last and designed to perform, these Selfeed bits are re-sharpen able so you can keep them cutting like new. 2 feed screws are included.
- Minimum chuck size of 1/2 in.
- Drills large holes in wood
- High-speed steel coated with a rust inhibitor for strength and durability
- Removable and replaceable feed screw and the cutting edges can be sharpened
- Faster, more accurate drilling: center feed screw pilots the bit and allows the bit to pull through fast
- Clean holes: inside cutting plane shaves the hole radius for clean, smooth holes without pressure
- Long-lasting performance: bits are resharpenable and include 2 removable, replaceable feed screws