The Milwaukee SDS-PLUS SLEDGE 3/4 in. X 10 in. Flat Chisel stays sharper longer. Reinforced edges deliver maximum durability and reduced wear over the life of the chisel. Engineered to maintain sharper edges for increased productivity. Featuring a longer tip length vs. standard chisels for maximum life. The SLEDGE Flat Chisel is ideal for general chipping and breaking concrete. No re-sharpening or re-hardening is necessary, reducing downtime. The high grade forged steel delivers maximum durability. The SDS-PLUS SLEDGE 3/4 in. X 10 in. Flat Chisel is designed for use with SDS PLUS rotary hammers and offers longer life in concrete demolition over standard Milwaukee chisels.
- Longer tip length vs. standard chisels for maximum life
- Ideal for general chipping and breaking concrete
- No re-sharpening or re-hardening necessary for reduced down time
- For use with SDS-PLUS rotary hammers
- Longer life in concrete demolition over standard Milwaukee chisels
- High grade forged steel for maximum durability
- German made