The MILWAUKEE Universal Fit OPEN-LOK 6-Piece Oscillating Multi-Tool General Purpose Blade Kit offers users an assortment of blades for the most common applications. The included Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal blade uses premium high-speed steel and lasts up to 15X longer than standard high carbon steel blades. The bi-metal blade is ideal for smooth cuts in wood & nails, PVC, and drywall. The Triple Ground Japanese Tooth Blade delivers up to 2X faster cuts than the previous Milwaukee High Carbon Steel (HCS) blade and features a PRO-CURVE cutting edge for greater control. These multi-tool blades are ideal for fast, clean cuts in hardwood and can also be used in other woods, PVC, and drywall. The oscillating wood blades have been designed with aggressive, precision ground teeth for fast cuts in wood, drywall, and PVC. This oscillating tool blade variety pack is designed with global materials and includes a storage case.
- Titanium enhanced bi-metal for up to 15x longer life vs high carbon steel blades
- Pro-curve Japanese teeth for greater control and fast, clean cuts in hardwood
- High carbon steel aggressive teeth for fast cuts in soft materials
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor For quick blade changes
- Triple ground Japanese teeth, flame hardened for fast, clean cuts in hardwood
- Raised open-lok anchor for flush cutting
- Cut-away blade body shape for fast plunge cuts
- Protective black oxide coating
- Long lasting laser etching for clear and easy blade identification
There are no reviews yet.