Milwaukee gives you peak control and maneuverability in a powerful 2-1/4 max HP router with a custom-fit, adjustable hand strap and 2 ball-handle grips. Designed with a low center of gravity on a 6 in. diameter base, this 13-Amp electronic variable-speed router quietly and precisely glides through cuts. This beauty has a soft start-up feature and 36 speed settings (10,000-24,000 RPM) to ably tackle any routing task, made easier by a rubber BodyGrip encircling the base for smooth operation. Built-in circuitry measures load variations and supplies consistent motor speed under changing conditions. This tool is designed and balanced to minimize muscle fatigue whether the operator is a right-hander or a south paw.
- Includes: (1) 2-1/4 HP max router, (1) impact-resistant carrying case, (1) T-handle wrench, (1) 1/4 in. collet, (1) 1/2 in. collet, (2) 1 1/8 in. collet wrenches
- Depth knob adjusts by as little as 1/64 in.
- Motor protection and airflow maximization fortified by contamination shield
- 5-year limited warranty
- Micro-fine linear depth adjustment to within 1/64 in.
- Exclusive above-the-table depth adjustment system
- Exclusive motor contamination shield minimizes damage, maximizes airflow
- Impact-resistant carrying case with integral router station