Our Montana Brand Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered and manufactured for quality and durability. Designed and engineered to insure accurate specifications and superior quality. Set includes: 1/4 in. , 5/16 in. , 3/8 in. , 7/16 in.
- Manufactured utilizing premium shock resistant S2 steel to reduce stress fractures and accessory failure
- Proprietary, task specific heat treatment to control hardness for superior strength
- Engineered and machined to prevent slipping and stripping
- Extra-strong neodymium magnet for fastener and nut retention
- High resistance to abrasion for extended life and performance
- Precision machined shank geometry for improved impact driver and quick change chuck fitment
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov