Original Stovetop Belgian Waffler cooks 4 waffles at one time. Crisp browned waffles prepared on your stovetop have deep pockets for melted butter and syrup or your favorite fruit toppings. Simply preheat both sides of the cast aluminum waffle on a gas or electric stovetop for about 2 minutes each side. Pour in 1 cup batter, close the waffler and cook for about 1 minute; then flip the pan over to cook on other side for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Slim profile for easy storage.
- Makes 4 waffles at once on 7.25 in. x 7.25 in. cooking surface
- Non stick coating for quick release and easy clean up; if batter should run out of waffler, wipe with wet sponge immediately to avoid baked-on batter
- Heavy cast aluminum construction assures even heating
- Interlocking hinges separate for quicker preheating and easier cleaning
- Compact easy-store design takes up less space than an electric waffle iron
- Made in USA
- 10 year warranty