The NOVA Infinity Quick Change delivers a fast and positive jaw change which is much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. The Infinity Jaws are cam locked in line with the forward rotation of the chuck. They are safe to use at higher speeds and larger turning work. The Infinity Jaws are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced work holding and turning possibilities. The Infinity Jaws use the well proven NOVA Dovetail Profile, designed to grip the wood firmly for added safety. The NOVA Infinity Bowl Jaws #3 are capable of holding: Contracting Grip: Ranges from 46 mm/1.811 in. x 53 mm/2.087 in. (minimum on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 46 mm/ 1.81 in. x 80 mm/3.15 in. (maximum on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) for more sizes see the NOVA product information sheet Expansion Grip: Ranges from 68 mm/2.68 in. x 75 mm/2.95 in. (minimum on the NOVA Precision Midi Chuck) through to 68 mm/ 2.68 in. x 102 mm/4.016 in. (maximum on the NOVA Titan II Chuck) For more sizes see the website. Jaw Spigot Length: 12.5 mm/0.492 in. The standard equipment includes 4 x #3 Infinity Bowl Jaws Segments, 1X Quick Start Instruction Manual.
- Standard infinity chuck jaw designed to hold medium bowls, plates and platters
- External dovetail to grip internal bowl recess, internal dovetail to grip bowl foot, able to grip round dowels
- Stronger jaw design, over 15% thicker base, 130% wider jaw face than traditional NOVA JS50N jaws for max stability and rigidity
- 20% more external dovetail recess depth compared to traditional NOVA JS50N jaws means more useable grip available
- Larger grip capacity than traditional standard NOVA JS50N Jaws