This Pentek BFS-201 3/8 in. #10 Slim Line 2-housing filter systems is suitable for residential, commercial, and industrial applications with limited space. It consists of 2 polypropylene housings mounted in series on a white powder-coated carbon steel wall-mounting bracket. Each housing has a reinforced polypropylene cap with two 3/8 in. female National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) threaded connections and a nitrile butadiene rubber (Buna-N) O-ring to ensure a watertight seal. A pressure-relief button on the inlet side relieves housing pressure during cartridge changes. Depending on the filter cartridges (sold separately) used, this system can provide filtration for residential drinking water purification, commercial deionization and coalescing, and industrial processes such as plating, organic reduction, and circulating baths. The system is rated for a maximum flow rate of 40 GPM, a maximum pressure of 90 psi, and a maximum temperature of 100°F (37.8°C). This 3-housing filtration system is for use in various applications such as residential water treatment, deionization, and purification of industrial process water, among others.
- 2-housing water filtration system for residential, commercial, and industrial applications with limited space
- Reinforced polypropylene housings and powder-coated carbon steel bracket for strength and chemical resistance
- Maximum flow rate of 10 GPM
- Maximum pressure of 125 psi
- Maximum temperature of 100°F (37.8°C)