For removing front wheel drive axle nuts. Tough 6-point chrome vanadium sockets are impact rated. Kit contains 27 mm, 29 mm, 30 mm, 32 mm, 33 mm, 34 mm, 35 mm, 36 mm and 38 mm sockets to cover almost all applications. Any automotive specialty tool will help make an automotive repair or maintenance task easier, but Powerbuilt products take the concept of ‘help’ a big step further. Every Powerbuilt specialty tool comes with professionally written usage instructions that take you step-by-step through proper tool usage. Photographs of the tool in use accompany the instructions. All developed by an automotive professional who writes and edits automotive service manuals.
- Includes step-by-step usage instructions and photos showing the tool in use
- Instruction sheets are laminated to resist staining and are permanently fastened to the case
- Usage instructions developed by a professional automotive technician
- Includes heavy duty storage case
- Replacement parts available
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Lifetime warranty on tools
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.