Designed, constructed and rigorously tested to meet your most demanding workshop requirements, the POWERTEC latch-action toggle clamp provides the secure, straight-pulling action that is essential in a multitude of woodworking, automotive, construction and home-based projects. Its sturdy, non-distorting hold ensures the protection and/or attachment of your valuables, allowing you to focus on getting things done – quickly and with ease. Vinyl colored grip for easy identification and comfort. Zinc-plated coating for corrosion resistance. Featuring both strength and adjustability with its elegantly designed and streamlined latch-mechanism, this handy accessory will make your work on medium-duty woodworking and construction projects, a breeze. Ideal for use on doors, machinery, automobiles, Jig assemblies and other medium to heavy-duty job applications. Clamp base: 1-1/4 in. x 1-7/8 in. mounting slots: 3/16 in. Dia. Clamp adjusts from 1-1/8 in. (distance from latch plate to clamp base) to 2 in. Clamp height when clamped: 5/8 in. Total length range, including handle, when clamped: 4 in. – 4-3/4 in.
- Clamp base: 1-1/4 in. x 1-7/8 in., mounting slots: 3/16 in. Dia
- Total length range, including handle, when clamped: 4 in. – 4-3/4 in.
- Ideal for use on doors, machinery, automobiles, jig assemblies and other medium to heavy-duty job applications
- Cold-rolled carbon steel with zinc plated coating for corrosion resistance
- Streamlined latch-mechanism features strength and adjustability
- 400 lbs. holding capacity; complete with adjustable U-bolt
- Mechanism allows maximum clearance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov