Introducing the 1” x 42” 150 Grit Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belt by POWERTEC. This premium pack of 10 was designed to provide you with a cost effective set of long lasting and high performance sanding belts. Made with open coat Aluminum Oxide (A/O) grain, they act as a multi-purpose tool best used for wood sanding, shaping, stripping and giving a smooth finish to many of your woodworking applications. Additionally, these belts work exceptionally well with lite and non-ferrous metals, blending welds, fiberglass, plastic, and rubber. Each belt flaunts an X-weight clothed backing, and possesses a strong resin on resin bond with well crafted seams for long lasting results. Whether you’re a professional or DIY kind of guy, these heavy duty sanding belts are compatible with many of your go-to sanders, including: Craftsman Jet Rikon Grizzly Shop Fox Harbor Freight and More! Specifications: Abrasive Belt Size: 1-Inch x 42-Inch, Grit Size: 150, Material: Premium Open Coat Aluminum Oxide (A/O) Grain, Backing: Strong “X” Weight Cloth Backing, Joint: Strong Butt Joint Construction, Package: 10 pieces, Grit Selection Guide: 40 – 60 Grit: Heavy Sanding and Stripping, 80 – 180 Grit: Removing Tiny Imperfections, 240 – 400 Grit: Delivering a Super Fine Smooth Finish
- USAGE: Works with an assortment of belt sanding machines and applications – providing a heavy duty stripping and sanding tool for wood, aluminum, fiberglass, rubber, plastic and non-ferrous metals
- PREMIUM GRADE: Made with our superior X-Weight clothed backing, an open coat aluminum oxide grain, and an impressive resin on resin bond that ensures long lasting performance
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: These 1”x42” sanding belts feature a heat and moisture resistant material, and were designed with expertly crafted seams that won’t break under pressure
- GRITTY: Available in a wide range of uniformed grit – 40/ 60/ 80 / 100/ 120/ 150/ 180/ 240/ 320/ 400 Grit
- Applications: wood/ aluminum/ non-ferrous metal/ plastic/ fiberglass
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.