Introducing the 50 in. Anodized Aluminum Straight Edge by POWERTEC. This top quality straight edge tool is precision machined to be accurate within 0.003 in. so you can quickly and easily detect whether or not your equipment/work material is out of adjustment or alignment. No matter the size of the project, this item guarantees a flat, leveled surface. A Solid, Well Made Tool: Unlike its steel competitors, the anodized-aluminum build provides superior protection and lasting durability without warp or rust. Designed with an ergonomic thick profile, this woodworking finishing tool is able to support itself, giving you the flexibility to work hands free, greatly improving the flatness verification process and your time management. Additionally, a pre-drilled hole (on broad end of tool) makes for easier storage. While most aluminum straight edge rulers fall susceptible to integrity loss, our expertly crafted straight edges possess a thicker design that won’t bend or compromise your work. Whether you’re in the woodworking, automotive or construction industry, you’ll find an assortment of practical uses with this convenient tool. Exclusive Features: – Ribbing on extrusion ensures optimal tool integrity – Attached scales allow for ultra-accurate measurement reading – Ergonomic, comfortable hand grip, pre-drilled hole for wall storage – Made of anodized aluminum its lightweight design provides complete maneuverability.
- Function: a cost saving solution that provides a guaranteed straight edge while quickly centering items and determining with precision accuracy if your work surfaces, stock, jointers, planers and other machinery are flat
- Features: an ergonomic, thick profile with a ribbed reinforcement for easy gripping, with a smooth and flat reference edge, plus a single hanging hole to help keep your metal finishing tools organized
- Aluminum construction: this high quality straight edge made from lightweight anodized metal providing durability and protection from everyday wear and tear
- Versatile: can be used as a straight edge metal ruler for woodworking, finishing tool for concrete or drafting tool for a variety of professional projects – great addition to any DIY home kit
- Specifications: straight edge ruler measures out to 50 in. L, with a 5/16 in. measuring surface width
- Easy to use: etched in both millimeter and in. calibrations for precise measurements
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov