Introducing the Quick Release Bar Clamp Set by POWERTEC. Each ratcheting bar clamp/spreader is ideal for clamping smaller workpieces in confined spaces.Whether you’re assembling or gluing your woodworking material, this clamp was designed to keep your workpieces together, while providing an even distribution of consistent force. Unlike cheaper plastic versions that fall apart with a tiny bit of pressure applied, this premium bar clamp flaunts a sturdy, carbon steel construction that prevents flexing and bending. These quick grip clamps 12 in. and 6 in. feature an ergonomic design with a one-handed, easy-grip handle and quick release trigger for fast and easy clamping adjustments. Easily convert from clamp to 12 in. spreader bar ( for the 6 in. clamp ) and 18 in. spreader bar ( for the 12 in. clamp) by placing the fixed jaw on the opposite end of the bar. They possesses soft nylon vice jaws that provide a secure grip, but are non-marring – protecting your work surfaces and material from damage.
- Includes: two 6 in. x 2-1/2 in. ratchet bar clamp with 12 in. spreader & (2) 12 in. x 2-1/2 in. ratchet bar clamp with 18 in. spreader
- Features: you can quickly convert them into spreaders and utilize the one-handed quick release option for fast and high precision open or closed adjustments
- Application: bar clamps are ideal for woodworking assembling, gluing projects and other DIY clamping applications
- Build quality: these heavy-duty ratcheting bar clamps flaunt a large ergonomic easy-grip handle, non-marring nylon jaws and an actual carbon steel constructed bar for heavy-duty projects
- Clamping capacity: 6 in. bar clamp: throat depth: 2-1/2 in., spreader capacity: 12 in., overall length: 13 in., 12 in. Bar Clamp: throat depth: 2-1/2 in., spreader capacity: 18 in., overall length: 19-1/8 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov