Pro-Lift MPS01001 3-Piece Ratchet Set is a go-through ratchet handle with 3-piece adaptors that include 1/2 in., 3/8 in. and 1/4 in. drives. With the built-in storage case, adaptors can be stored in the handle. It features a polish chrome finish handle for long-lasting durability. This hand tool features a ratcheting mechanism with 70-teeth with the oval head that needs a 5° swing arc to operate while maintaining maximum torque. Drive direction is easily changed with the thumb-operated reverse switch. It features Lock-on and push-button that prevent from dropping sockets. The quick-release mechanism makes replacing sockets a breeze, even with oily fingers.
- Full polish go through ratchet set includes a 1/4 in., a 3/8 in. and a 1/2 in. drive adaptor
- Constructed from premium chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant mirror polish chrome finish for long-lasting durability
- Pro-Lift hand tool features a ratcheting mechanism with 72-teeth that needs a 5° swing arc to operate while maintaining maximum torque and improve precision for loosing and tightening of bolts
- Drive direction can easily be changed with a flick of the flush-mounted thumb switch on the back of the low profile ratchet head, which allows to access in tight places than other ratchets
- Quick-release mechanism makes replacing sockets a breeze, the lock on and push button design to prevent from dropping sockets, it makes it the perfect tool for tight or confined spaces
- With the adaptor storage for store all 3-pieces socket adapters, no more searching for the correctly sized wrench, as 1 tool will work with any socket in your toolbox
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.