The QEP Diamond Grit Tile File features a fine diamond coating on both sides to smooth the edges of all tile after cutting. It is compatible with ceramic, porcelain, glass and stone. The combination flat/round design smooths straight edges, as well as internal and external curves. This file also smooths other materials, such as laminate flooring and backer board.
- Ideal for smoothing tile edges during installation and may also be used to smooth other materials, including fiberglass, laminate flooring, cement board and carbon fiber
- High quality diamond bond strength maintains a tough grit surface for working with the hardest materials
- Co-molded plastic handle with non-slip, rubber grip for comfortable repeat use
- Flat side and round side for smoothing straight or curved edges
- Wipe clean when finished to prevent build up and maintain optimal performance
- Compatible with all tile types
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.