Bring crisp, controlled cutting action to wire mesh, rebar, cables and more with the 36-in. long Bolt Cutter. Durable, hardened alloy steel jaws ensure lasting blade life while a one-step internal cam mechanism gives you precise blade alignment. Comfort-grip handles allow for greater mechanical advantage for precise, controlled cutting action.
- Sturdy, hardened alloy steel jaws are designed and manufactured to ensure the longest possible blade life
- 1-step internal cam mechanism ensures smooth action and precise blade alignment of the bolt cutter jaws
- Handles and grips are designed to allow greater mechanical advantage for crisp, controlled cutting
- Capacity to cut 9/16 in. soft metals, 1/2 in. medium metals and a 7/16 in. hard metals
- Cut different types of metal such as cutting rod, wire mesh, concrete form ties and rebar, cables or bolts
- 36 in. overall length provides solid leverage and reach while slim head permits cutting close to surfaces
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship