RIDGID introduces the 23-Gauge 1-3/8 in. Headless Pinner. This Headless Pinner is a great choice for attaching molding, pinning joints and performing trim work, finish carpentry, and light wood assembly. This powerful nailer accepts 23-gauge headless pins measuring from 5/8 in. to 1-3/8 in. and features a long list of convenient features, including a depth-of-drive adjustment mechanism, a no-mar nose pad and a quick-connect swivel connector. An internal piston catch delivers consistent driving power, and a reversible belt hook allows you to keep the nailer within arm’s reach when it’s not in use. All of these features are backed by the RIDGID Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement. That means FREE Parts. FREE Service. For LIFE. Included with the Headless Pinner are sample headless pinners, safety glasses, and an operator’s manual.
- Reload indicator on the magazine provides a visual indicator of when it’s time to reload
- No-mar nose pad helps prevents marring and denting when nailing into soft woods
- Conveniently fasten material with little to no filling of holes
- Internal piston catch delivers consistent driving power
- Dual-actuation trigger system helps prevent accidental operation for increased user safety
- Drive-of-depth adjustment mechanism helps prevent overdriving
- In-handle air filter helps keep debris out to promote a long, trouble-free, working life
- Muffler reduces operating noise
- Convenient onboard storage space holds the no-mar pad and hex key
- Reversible belt hook provides a convenient storage option for when the nailer is not in use
- Quick-connect swivel connector helps prevent hose tangles and permits increased freedom of movement
- Compatible with glue-collated 23-Gauge headless pins measuring 5/8 in. – 1-3/8 in.
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R138HPA 23-Gauge Headless Pinner, oil, hex keys, sample fasteners, fastener guide, safety glasses, and operator’s manual
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov