The Fubar III weighs 9 lbs. and is 30 in. long. Its uses include prying, splitting, board bending and striking. The bar is built of one piece of steel for durability. A textured grip provides the user with a secure and comfortable grip. A beveled nail slot allows for pulling and prying nails.
- Utility bar for heavy demolition work
- 4-in-1 tool for prying, splitting, board bending and striking jobs
- 1-piece forged steel bar for durability
- Board-grabbing jaw sized for 2X lumber
- Beveled nail slot for pulling and prying nails
- Textured grip for excellent comfort and control
- Heat-treated and tempered striking face helps prevent chipping
- High-visibility powder-coated finish
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.