The Stanley 25 ft. LeverLock Tape Measure features a magnetic tip, fractional markings and an automatic bottom lock for steady operation. The blade automatically locks at the length to which it is extended, allowing the user to control retraction and thereby reducing the risk of injury and prolonging blade life. A magnetic end hook makes easy work of measuring metals like pipe, beams and ductwork, while the fractional markings ensure accurate readings every time. The unique Write-On Label allows users to jot notes and numbers on the side of the tool with a carpenter’s pencil.
- Great for measuring surfaces and distances up to 25 ft.
- Automatic blade lock keeps tape securely in position until released with bottom lever
- Write-On Label accepts erasable markings with a carpenter’s pencil
- 7 ft. blade standout offers steady single-user reach
- Equipped with a belt clip for easy attachment and storage
- 1 in. blade width offers easy readability
- Non-marring frictionless base protects work surface
There are no reviews yet.