The Stark Mechanic’s Transfer Center Punch Tool Set includes a 28-piece collection of center punch bits used to transfer punches with different sizes to meet your demands. A transfer punch set is a punch set in an index with a specific outer diameter that is non-tapered and extends the entire length of the punch, except for the tip. It is used to tightly fit the tolerances of an existing hole and when struck precisely transfers the center of that hole to another surface.
- Industrial quality each punch is made high quality heat-treated alloy steel with black oxide finish for durability and rust resistance
- Eliminate guesswork takes the guesswork out of transferring threaded, drilled or reamed machining, drilling operations
- Handy to have wide set of transfer punches from 3/32 in. to 1/2 in. x 1/64 in.; includes 17/32 in. transfer punch
- Ideal tool precision point transfer punches, suitable for toolmakers and machinists
- Holder included drilling punch set includes easy-to-see index stand to keep tools stacked and ready to pull
There are no reviews yet.