3/4 in. Drive Click Torque Wrench is calibrated 1 x 1 within plus/minus 4% accuracy before shipping, precisely suitable for cars, trucks, and lawn and garden equipment. Adjustable torque is between 75 to 300 ft./lbs. When the preset torque value is reached, a click will alert you to stop applying force. Ideal for use on bicycles, motorcycles, cars, garden equipment, and more.
- Premium quality – our torque wrenches are made with high quality heat treated chrome vanadium steel, this maximizes the product’s durability and gives it shock resistance during use
- Reversible function – fully reversible, lock and unlock adjustment with hard to find settings
- Knurled handle for firm grip – the entire body is crafted from quality robust material for long use and better performance, 100% steel knurled handle provides you with a non-slip grip all over the handle, this allows you to grab the wrench firmly so that you can work without any hassle
- Easy to read scale – torque scale is laser engraved into the body making it super easy to read, each torque wrench is machine factory tested and calibrated to a plus/minus 4% accuracy, this ensures that each wrench delivered performs to the highest precision and helps avoid over tightening bolts
- Simple and reliable – when the wrench’s preset torque value is reached, a simple and reliable mechanical operation inside the handle produces a click you can hear and feel, alerting you to stop applying force
- Blow molded case – keep your torque wrench clean and in perfect condition with the blow molded case that comes with each wrench
- Drive: 3/4 in.
- Accuracy: plus/minus 4%
- Torque range (in.-lb. / ft.-lb.): 75 to 300 ft./lbs.
- Wrench length: 25 in.
- Carrying case included: yes
- Package contents: 3/4 in. drive torque wrench, carrying case
There are no reviews yet.