The STEELMAN 60230 1/2 in. Drive 6-Point Thin-Wall Impact Flip Socket, 21 mm x 21.5 mm was designed to save you time by maximizing efficiency. This dual-ended, 6-point metric impact grade flip socket allows you to work on both 21 mm and 21.5 mm lug nuts and fasteners without having to constantly switch sockets. Made of durable and hardened chromoly steel which is then given a black phosphate protective coating, this socket is designed to meet or exceed 150% proof of torque under ASME tool performance testing standards. Fitting easily over an impact extension or onto an impact wrench’s extended anvil, this socket’s recessed edges provide the most accurate fit possible, gripping fasteners by the sides and not the edges which results in reduced slippage and rounding/fastener damage. In addition, the thin-walled design allows this socket to reach fasteners where there is less side clearance. Laser-etched size callouts make identification among other sockets easy. Whether youre a professional mechanic at a repair or tire shop, or just love to work on your own cars and vehicles, this flip impact socket set is a must for working efficiently.
- Double ended unique double ended and thin-walled design gives you 2 sockets worth of use out of a single tool
- SIZE – 1/2 in. drive socket features 2 ends, 1 for 21 mm fasteners and 1 for 21.5 mm fasteners
- Durable steel: socket is made from durable chromoly steel that can withstand high-torque applications
- Corrosion resistant: socket is coated with a rust and corrosion resistant black phosphate protective finish
- Laser etched callouts size information is permanently laser etched onto the socket’s surface
- 6-point socket grips the sides of fasteners reducing the chance of wear or rounding
- Exceeds standards: designed and constructed to meet or exceed 150% proof of torque ASME tool performance standards
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.